What can we do for your provision?
Build-a-Future can deliver to years 8 – 11, offering up to 16-week block placements to prevent exclusions, help reintegrate learners and enhance existing curriculums.
Build-a-Future offers an alternative curriculum that includes:
2) Vocational Skills/ Engineering
3) Maths & English (Functional Skills and GCSE- level dependent on ability)
4) Catering – Home cooking skills (Level 1 & 2)
5) Sport & Active Leisure (Level 1)
6) Enrichment, Outdoor Learning & Community Engagement
8) Short course ASDAN qualifications for learners here for shorter placements (specific qualifications available on request)
9) Onsite work experience is incredibly valuable and adds a very positive aspect especially for students in years 9, 10 & 11. Work experience is delivered through Wheels 2 Work Lincs & LCJ Building Services.
Per day per learner starts at £65
Additional Costs include registration and accreditation. This varies due to length of time at Build-a-Future, how many qualifications the student undertakes and the level of the qualification.
Students can bring a packed lunch or buy food onsite from the canteen. If a student is entitled to free school meals Build-a-Future will invoice accordingly.
If you are referring through the LCC Inclusion team, transport costs may be met by LCC. If not, wherever possible Build-a-Future can help to arrange transport for the learners through a voluntary driver scheme. All volunteer drivers complete training (managing challenging behaviour, scenario based situations and resolution, safeguarding), full induction and clearance before starting. Using this scheme can reduce transport costs by approximately 50%.
Please click here to download our referral form.
Please click here to visit the Ofsted website.